Annual Fall Festival
Don't miss this family-friendly community event with games, inflatables, and food. Invite your friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family to join you for an unforgettable night of fun, laughter, and lots of candy! Free gate entrance and games! Food is available for purchase.
- Date: Sunday, October 29
- Time: Gates open at 6PM | Close at 8PM
- Location: Colleyville
- Cost: FREE
Please note that registration is not necessary to attend. If you would like to volunteer for this event, please click the REGISTER button.
Details for the night:
- Parking will be available at Compass Fields, Compass Center, and OC Taylor Elementary School. A shuttle will be provided.
- Food will be available for purchase at each of the unique food trucks.
- Candy will be in surplus! If you are bringing little ones, bring something to collect candy. If you forget, we’ve got you covered. We will have free bags for you to use at each entrance.
- Lost child protocols are in place to ensure everyone’s safety! At each entrance, you can place a green wristband around your child’s wrist. Write your phone number on it. If you get separated, we will call you! (Have a spouse that wanders off? It works for them too!)
- The Family Room and Cube will be open if you want a comfortable place to relax or play inside.